EUSIPCO-98: Paper Description Cover Sheet
Please answer the form below concisely and completely. Reviewers will reject papers for lack of information. Attach this form to the summary of your paper. Submit copies as indicated on Call for Papers. The summary should clearly state what is the novelty of the work and give sufficient details to enable reviewers to make an informed judgment about the merit of the submitted paper.
No individual may appear as author or co-author on more than 3 papers.
- Paper title:
- Name, address and e-mail of author to whom correspondence should be addressed:
- What is the problem and why it is important?
- What is the original contribution of this work? Be explicit.
- Does it check and / or extend previously reported work? What work? Give references. Be explicit. How does this contribution compare to previously published work?
- Are the authors of this paper also authors or co-authors of other submissions? Which submissions?
- Into which categories (listed on the Call for Papers) does the paper fit? List order of preference. Give the digit classification (i.e. 1.3) for each category.
- Please indicate (if any) your preference for session type (poster or lecture):