1. G. Fourtounis, N. Papaspyrou and P. Rondogiannis. The Generalized Intensional Transformation for Implementing Lazy Functional Languages. International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages (PADL). 2013.
2. P. Rondogiannis. The
Infinite-Valued Semantics: an informal introduction (and a progress report).
From Philosophy to Computational Logic. Festschrift in honour
of David Pearce’s first 60 years.
3. A. Charalambidis, K. Handjopoulos, P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge. Extensional Higher-Order Logic Programming. JELIA 2010. 91-103.
4. V. Kountouriotis, C. Nomikos and P. Rondogiannis. A Game-Theoretic Characterization of Boolean Grammars. Developments in Language Theory (DLT) 2009: 334-347.
5. A. Okhotin, P. Rondogiannis: On the expressive power of univariate equations over sets of natural numbers. IFIP TCS 2008: 215-227.
6. P. Cabalar, D. Pearce, P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge. A
Purely Model-Theoretic Semantics with Disjunctive Logic Programs with Negation.
In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Logic Programming and
Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR),
7. C. Nomikos and P. Rondogiannis. Locally Stratified Boolean Grammars. In
Proceedings of the First International Conference on Language and Automata
Theory and Applications (LATA),
8. V. Kountouriotis, C. Nomikos and P. Rondogiannis. Well-Founded Semantics for Boolean Grammars. In Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Developments in Language Theory, Santa Barbara, California, June 2006, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) (pdf).
9. V. Kountouriotis, P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, Extensional Higher-Order Datalog, In short paper proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning (LPAR-12), pages 1-5, Jamaica, December 2005 (pdf).
10. C. Nomikos, P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, A Sufficient Condition for Strong Equivalence under the Well-Founded Semantics, In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP 2005), pages 414-415, Sitges, Spain, October 2005.
11. A. Charalambidis, A. Grivas, N. Papaspyrou, and P. Rondogiannis, Efficient Intensional Implementation for Lazy Functional Languages, In Proceedings of the 17th International Workshop on the Implementation and Applications of Functional Languages (IFL’05), Dublin, Ireland, September 2005.
12. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, An Infinite-Game Semantics for Negation in Logic Programming, Games for Logic and Programming Languages (GaLoP), Etaps 2005, pages 77-91, Edinburgh, April 2005 (pdf).
13. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, An Infinite-Valued
Semantics for Logic Programs with Negation, In proceedings of the 8th European Conference of Logics in Artificial
Intelligence (JELIA 2002), pages 456-467,
14. P. Potikas, P. Rondogiannis and M. Gergatsoulis, A Transformation Technique for Datalog Programs Based on Non-Deterministic Constructs, in the Pre-Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation, pp. 1-8, Paphos, Cyprus, October 2001.
15. C. Nomikos, P. Rondogiannis and M. Gergatsoulis,
A Stratification Test for Temporal Logic Programs, In Proceedings of the Third Panhellenic
Logic Symposium, Anogia, Crete, July 2001.
16. Y. Stavrakas, M. Gergatsoulis and P. Rondogiannis, Multidimensional XML, in Proceedings of the Third International Workshop DCW 2000 (Distributed Communities on the Web), Quebec City, Canada, June 2000, LNCS 1830, pp. 100-109, Springer- Verlag. (postscript).
17. P. Rondogiannis and W. Wadge, Intensional Programming
Languages, In Proceedings of the First Panhellenic Conference on New Information Technologies
(NIT'98), pages 85-94,
18. M. Gergatsoulis, P. Rondogiannis, and T. Panayiotopoulos, Proof Procedures for Branching-Time Logic Programming, In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Languages for Intensional Programming, pages 12-26, Victoria, Canada, May 1997.
19. P. Rondogiannis, M. Gergatsoulis and T. Panayiotopoulos, Cactus: A
Branching-Time Logic Programming
Language, In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Qualitative and Quantitative Practical
Reasoning, Bad Honnef,
20. M. Gergatsoulis, P. Rondogiannis and T. Panayiotopoulos, Disjunctive Chronolog, In
Proceedings of the Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Logic Programming, pages
129-136, Bonn, Germany, 5-6 September 1996.
21. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, Transforming First-Order Functional Programs to Intensional Programs
of Nullary Variables: Theoretical Foundations, In
Proceedings of the International Symposium on
Lucid and Intensional Programming, pages 84-93,
22. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, Compiling Higher-Order Functions for Tagged Dataflow, in Proceedings of the IFIP International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, pages 269-278, Montreal, Canada, August 1994, North Holland.
23. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, Higher-Order Dataflow and its Implementation on Stock Hardware, in Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pages 431-435, Phoenix, Arizona, March 1994, ACM Press.
24. P. Rondogiannis and W. W. Wadge, A Dataflow Implementation Technique for Lazy Typed
Functional Languages, In Proceedings of the
International Symposium on Lucid and Intensional Programming,
pages 23-43, Quebec, Canada, April 1993.
25. P. Rondogiannis and M. H.
M. Cheng. DART: A Prolog System for Detecting Deadlocks in Concurrent Programs, in Proceedings of the International
Conference of Prolog Applications,
26. P. Rondogiannis and M.
Cheng. Using Petri Net Reduction Techniques to Detect Ada
Static Deadlocks, in Proceedings of the
Tenth Annual National Conference on Ada Technology, pages 147-157,