Teaching and Education Related Activities
Courses currently taught:
- Digital Signal Procesing (Undegraduate)
- Pattern Recognition/Machine Learning (Undergraduate)
- Statistical Signal Processing and Machine Learning (Postgraduate)
- Advanced Topics in Signal Processing (Postgraduate)
Education Related Activities
- 2006 - 2008: Founder and first director of the Master's course in "Informatics in Medicine and Biology", Dept. Of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens
- 2002 - 2009: Head of Undergraduate Studies, Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens.
- 2004 - 2008: In charge of the EPEAK project, funded partly by the Greek Government and partly by EU, for upgrading the infrastructure and integrating new technologies in the curriculum, Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens, (400,000 Euros).
- 2000 - 2002: Vice Chairman, Greek Pedagogical Institute. During this three-year period, S. Theodoridis was in charge of the multimillion project (15 million Euros), funded partly by EU and partly by the Greek Government, for training in Information Technologies all (120,000) school teachers in Greece. During this period, S. Theodoridis was in charge of the operational design of the whole project and of the first phase of implementation.