Up: Curriculum Vitae
- STREP IPAC (Integrated Platform for Autonomic Computing).
INFSO-ICT-224395. Design and development of a communication platform for
embedded systems, sensors, information dissemination.
- STREP SCIER (Sensor and Computing Infrastructure for Environmental Risks).
FP6-2006-IST-035164. Design, implementation and operation of computing and
communication infrastructure over WSNs. Information fusion for environmental
risk assessment (fire, floods, etc.)
- POLYSEMA. Design and development of an infrastructure for audio/visual
and multimedia content management in interactive environment, based on the
semantic metadata that content, potentially, can transport.
- GÉANT2. Design and development of broadband services..
- Pythagoras, funded by the Greek Ministry of Education. Always Best Connected
- ANWIRE IST-2001-38835 (Academic Network for Wireless Internet Research
in Europe). Definition, requirements and analysis of the Always Best Connected
- Fixed-Mobile Integration. Research and development of innovative services for
NGN for the Greek Telecom.
- Participant in the EURESCOM project P.1111 N-GOSSIP
(Next-Gen Open Service Solutions over IP). I worked on implementing
a new location-based SIP service and investigating the interaction
of SIP and mobility and QoS.
- Participant in the IST researh project WINE
(WIreless INternet). I worked on issues regarding mobility and
Quality of Service.
- Participant in the greek research project 192PENED-99
funded by the Greek Secreteriat for Research and Technology entitled
``IP Wireless Architecture Evaluation and Design of Efficient QoS
Service Support over DECT Access Networks''.
- Participant in the EURESCOM project P.920
``UMTS Network Aspects'' that aimed at the design and development of
a Virtual Home Environment (VHE). I worked on the services support
over UMTS as well as the efficient introduction of Internet services
in future cellular systems.
- Participant in the ACTS research project RAINBOW
(Radio Access INdependent Broadband On Wireless). I worked on the
unification of Internet services in 3G mobile systems.
- Participant in the ACTS research project WAND
(Wireless ATM Network Demonstrator). I worked on the design,
implementation, simulation and performance evaluation of scheduling
algorithms over wireless ATM networks in order to support different
Quality of Service guarantees for different requirements. I also
contributed on the design of the effective Internet services support
over wireless ATM networks.
Up: Curriculum Vitae